By submitting a booking request, you agree to the following terms presented on this page.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit must be paid at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be due day of party.
- TRAVEL/FUEL SURCHARGE: Our primary service area is a 20 miles from the intersection of Pelham Road and I-85 in Greenville, SC (Exit 54 on I-85). Please contact our team if your location is outside of this radius.
- Refusal of service (Alcohol/Drugs/Behavior): We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or end any party or booking when our staff deems there to be a safety concern. Illegal use of drugs will not be tolerated, and will result in immediate termination of the party. No refunds will be given.
- Note: Every participant in an Upstate Laser Tag event MUST have a signed “hold harmless agreement” waiver form prior to participation. Download the form here.
- DAMAGE/INJURY: Neither Upstate Laser Tag nor any of its employees shall be responsible for any damage to property resulting from a request by the client. This includes both above ground and below ground property/equipment damage. Additionally, Upstate Laser Tag reserves the right to charge the client’s credit card for damages to the equipment resulting from the careless or willful damage of same by clients guests. Neither Upstate Laser Tag nor its employees assume any responsibility for any injuries sustained on the clients property or their designated location. All liability for damages or injuries are the sole responsibility of the client and/or host.
- PICTURES: While your party is in effect, the Game Coach may be taking pictures of the party. We may use these photos on our social media pages and/or our website. If you do not want our Game Coach taking these pictures or posting them on the Fan Page please contact us prior to the party or let the Game Coach know immediately upon our arrival.
There will be a $100 cancellation fee for all parties or events canceled after payment is received. NO REFUND will be given if you cancel your booking within 14 days of the scheduled date. Alternately, you may reschedule your event for any available time slots within 3 months of originally scheduled event date without any penalty.
INCLIMATE WEATHER POLICY: Light rain is not terms for cancellation or rescheduling. In the event of severe weather (lightning, high winds, flooding, extremely heavy rains, snow or ice) we reserve the right to reschedule your service to guarantee the safety of you, your guests, our staff and equipment. We will make every effort to postpone/reschedule your event, with no penalty, to another date within 3 months of originally scheduled event date should cancellation be necessary.
Contact us here for any additional unanswered questions.